Wednesday, April 26, 2017

A study on poly relationships i participated in

I like to participate in research when it is something that is a part of me. So I participated in this one as well.

I had to say it definitely made me tilt my head and look a bit.

If it is applies to you then join in.


The Western Love Lab is looking for polyamorous individuals to participate in a study on relationship processes in polyamory. To be eligible for the study, you must:
• Identify or philosophically agree with polyamory
• Be at least 18 years of age
Participation involves completion of an online, anonymous questionnaire.
If interested, please follow the link to the survey: http://www.uwopolystudy.ca/
If you are not eligible to participate, please share this survey with anyone else you know who meets the call.

No comments: