Wednesday, February 08, 2017

すべておよび何も Everything and Nothing at the Same Time

I will walk through hell for you or I will drop you in the deepest pit of hell and throw a building on top of you. 

Love you fully and deeply with all my heart or not remember your name or care if you are even alive anymore. 


I know it is very difficult for females to understand this or grasp these concepts and how I am.  The disbelief and shock that I have chosen my own path and way still disturbs their sensibilities. This has come up with females speaking directly to me as well as those that have spoken to red about how could she be involved with me since I am misogynistic and blah, blah, blah. The ex gf's, gfs and sub and all have had the same thoughts. That thought being...

They can change me. Or I will do just like everyone else. That seems to be the need for the majority of females. This need to do like the masses is not, nor will ever be who or what I am.  I choose not to lower my standards, get topped from the bottom or have a female attempt to lead me. 


So Let It Be Broke...


I love deeply and my apathy for you when you have done wrong is equally as powerful. 
Yes, I am not your friend unless I told you that is all you can be. Nor am I going to be your friend during or after a relationship.
I am direct. I will tell you what I want and what I see as possibility with you. 
If I choose you then it is about you and I. Others outside of that circle will have no relevance to me. 
There are levels to being in my life for those selected few that are in it. 
I differentiate between females and women because there is a huge difference. Most are females and cannot attain womanhood.

So when you have your thoughts and feelings about how I am. I am happy for you. It changes nothing for me and shows me what category you are in. My style weeds out those that are not strong, intelligent or capable enough to think on their own and be able to establish something real and unique. And it always makes me happy to see them run away in their weakness. 


I am able to give everything or nothing. It all depends on your choices and whether you can get out of your own mental prison. 

So....

Yes, Ru my road dawg gets the most. 
red and little one are in their circle.
And the rest are sitting comfortably on the outside of all the circles.


The Alpha and the Omega.

APOCALYPSE!!!

No comments: