Thursday, February 09, 2017

COMMUNICATION...The Fundamental Foundation

From interactions with the humans, their commentaries and actions they continue to show that communication is key and also the biggest chasm between females and me and just humans all together.

I am the Capt Caveman of communication! So let me club you up aside your head with this entry. lol

A post by a alleged alpha female really showed me the disparity when it comes to communication.  She stated that they are always seen as disrespectful when they say they heard the person and they are going to do what they want to anyway. Then you aka prime example of female and not a woman should never be in a relationship or dynamic. Stick to polluting yourself and those of the same caliber.  That is not an alpha female characteristic. That is just that whiny, brat, i need to have my way mentality. An alpha is not about being able to do and know everything and control everyone. Unlike things i have read.  An alpha is about leading and a leader knows the strengths and weaknesses and bolsters them accordingly.

Personally I have learned and seen first hand just how counter active communication is between men and females. I make a comment that is direct and to the point and regardless it is intrepreted by the female because she won't accept what I said as that is what I said. I really got fed up with that last year with the ny thing and at that point realized how it was a gender trait apparently laced in their dna. Even when I repeatedly state what I have said they still want to go with something else regardless. I found that this was something that I had to break in order to achieve proper communication. So I put forth the plan of action.

When it comes to communication it is essential. Especially for me since I have girls that are long distance. Just in the D/s aspect you have to have communication to have an effective, goal achieving and fulfilling dynamic. Hell, even dating you have to communicate to be involved with each other unless you don't want to be involved and just want the title or illusion of dating.

Case examples:

You have had a bad day or being injured, accosted or some negative impact. You lash out or clam up as I attempt to communicate with you. Leading to me either being frustrated and agitated or walking into an exploding mine.

Tell you how I feel, what i want, need and require. And you intrepret it all and end up with the opposite of everything that I said. This only creates a rift and dismissal basically.


To wrap it up:

Talk, speak and express in a manner that is befitting of the relation or dynamic. Let go of your fear and issues if you actually want to be involved with someone else in a manner that is more than something fleeting.

Communication is intimacy and deepness. So it is a big factor in why people run from it. It is opening up and being a part of someone else instead of being walled up with all the defenses.

I communicate. To get my point across. To let you know where I stand. To let you know what I am about and want.  It is direct. red can tell you that from when I told her that I wanted her and that could see a relationship and marriage with her. All based on if that was anything that she was wanting or interested in at that time.

For me it is always best to put the stuff on the table and find out if you are adult enough to handle it and make a decision or if I need to treat you as a child.



Some interesting convos have been had, heard and discussed. So take what you need and until next time.

Wooo Haaa, I got you all in check!

No comments: