Sunday, February 05, 2017

The Formula

High energy flowin' with the wisdom
Sense of a rich man, knowledge and the rhythm
This is what I'm using to come up with a style

The D.O.C. - The Formula



IT'S THE FORMULA!
The way that I live, act, think, feel and love. And the D.O.C. definitely put that into words.


It has been a minute. Well since I got back from the adventures and reveals from my new years in indy.

As usual in this Life Unscripted journey there have been plenty of things going on.

There have been heart felt moments that have defined and partially revitalized. There has been reinforcement to why I am ice, ice baby too cold, too cold.  As well as the need for my empty inner sanctum, the inner circle and the you are ok circle when it comes to people in my life.

Parental units and their daughter are excommunicated and left to their own devices. Less issue and work for me. So, yayy!

Moves have been and are being made. The struggle continues to be real as they say.

I am not black enough for the african americans. lmao But hey that is what happens when you think for yourself.  This has been the case since I landed on this planet though.


So, I finally talked to Ru again from last year. Part of the new Borg protocol for everyone and everything that I put in place last year.  Caught up a bit. I had to hear the Ru Life Unscripted adventures.  And in turn she wanted to hear mine but mine are rather muted now.

Ru has always been the one I could be myself fully with and not have to worry about issues, thoughts and views of what others may think or feel or not being able to handle it.  And she has held on for life, sat back and chilled and even cringed on this ride with me.  She was the last bastion of hope that there were women still in this solar system after my Chocolate Doll died.  We have some similarities and then we are completely different as well. She is the social one that males want and is always out and about. I am merely the evil, old hermit. lol

One of those differences is in the area of relations. She has been party to the crazy ass relations and dynamics that I have had and have to this point.  She was glad that the ny thing was gone and questioned me about some others. She said that I have made mistakes and picked some extra fucked up ones. Of course there have been mistakes. But I gave chances to those that didn't deserve it because they couldn't see past their little bo in their heads and I did.  Talking to her also made me realize that she had done like all the other females and moved into a situational relation type of living.  Where you are only interested in, involved with or communicate when it is convenient and you are in the mood.  This has become the way of the world. I have seen it. It is not my thing but accept that it is almost everyone else's.  So like the Watcher or Beyonder I sit back and observe it all. Realizing that any moment they may fly off into the universe.


This and more reinforced The Formula for me. Or My Formula more appropriately.  Each moment in direct correlation and minute to minute calculations.  My evil and anger remains. My love and carin still in place.  There are just more strict protocols in place. Unfettered I remain.

The adventures continue. And there will be more poetry, adventures and thoughts to come.


Letting the instrumental of the Formula play...


No comments: