Sunday, October 09, 2016

Assimilate and Exterminate: D/s Learning and Adventures

As it popped into my head today. It would be great if the Borg and Daleks joined together to take over the multiverse.

I have experienced and learned. Not only from D/s but even more in dealing with females. Because communications with females is like deciphering and trying to communicate a 986 encryption key. You speak directly their feelings get hurt and they come up with anything but what you said.  When you are not being literal, then everything is taken extremely literal.  It is like dealing with Bizarro world many times.

One of the things that I learned to do a whole lot better with were negotiations when it comes to D/s. If I ever, ever, ever do it again I am going to have to have a 15 page document that covers everything and it will be verified by my lawyer. That way there is no whining, carrying on and interpretation of anything. Lay everything out to the atomic level when it comes to a dynamic.  And once that is all done to Never accept anything less than those things on the list.

It has been asked what submission and service is to me. And my answer is that being in service to and my submissive means:

  • Respecting me, us and our journey
  • Completing tasks, assignments and services that I ask of you
  • Achieving the goals that are set for you and our dynamic
  • The ability to adapt, understand, comprehend and act upon this dynamic. Not your past ones.
  • To adhere to the hierarchy, protocols, rules and concerns

So, yes D/s is not all ass beatings and fucking. It is a lot of work. Especially when you have those that would be more than a handful even in their conventional vanilla environments.

On the flipside...

I have a new kilt and that made me happy. Thanks little one! And I sported it at the last party in woodbridge. Had the people in the hotel looking crazy when I left and returned. It was funny. The guys at the cigar shop definitely complimented me on it. Hell Mr Boston showed me the 5.11 tactical site to get the tactical kilt. He even offered to loan me the money. lol

There has been public play. That has been interesting firsts with them. But after concern things were fine. I never paid much attention to those watching but they commented that they enjoyed the scenes. 


Upcoming...

Change is coming. As always and as the name means there will be more upheaval with everything. After some more thinking (yeah, like I don't do enough of that per minute) most everything will have to be reconstructed and revised. Lessons learned!


With that said. 
Me, the Daleks and the Borg are going to assimilate and exterminate as many sentient beings as possible. So grab your tardis and run or hit that warp factor 22 and be out. 

*Evil One is out*

No comments: