Tuesday, September 06, 2016

To Serve Me

The discussion of service to me comes up as a Dominant with submissives. My service is not everyone else's. It is merely my own.

Serving me means and is made up of different things. Depending on talents and skills. There are basic skills like being able to cook, clean, manage affairs and etc though. \

Some of the things serving me entails:

Represent me in the appropriate manner at all times. With respect and focus.
Inform me of things that I may have missed or overlooked
Domestic service
Sexual service

I am not anyone else or using someone else's blueprint to what their service is so I have made mine up based on me, myself and I.

Focus and time are keys to my service. I don't need to micromanage and force anyone to stay on task when it comes to serving me. We are adults and will act accordingly.

I always say if there are questions about what it means to serve me then you need to ask.

No comments: