Wednesday, September 07, 2016

The Last Few Hours of the Road Warriors...This Time

As my trip here to Houston comes to a close I take the last couple of hours to prepare to return to the insanity of life back in NC. Reality has already shown itself since I have been here. Especially in the last couple of days. But I got a respite from it all so I could relax a bit, chill and think.

Laughing last night during the seafood extravaganza over crazy females, memories and just how I am definitely made the night memorable.

Things to remember this trip by

  • The Claw (ctfu)
  • Jiffy Nigga!
  • Bombay pass out
  • Scaring the sales chick at the bra shop about eating swan and bear
  • The oblong trying on wedding dresses
  • Bald headed ninja turtle chick
Yes, the entertainment and laughter was priceless as always when I am with my Ru.

The best part was relaxing. For once we weren't driving all over the world during my visit. I got to sit back and just chill. We laughed and cut up. We ate plenty of good food and of course I did my thing as the bestie and caused chaos and dismay. lmao

So it is time to pack to get ready to go. Grab food and stop and get some kolaches to go. Yep, I am carrying some home with me this time. 

I will see you after I come down from the friendly skies this evening. 

Oh, and I smoked plenty of cigars. The difference was it wasn't because I was stressed. it was because I could relax and enjoy them and my time. Shout out to the Serious Cigar shop for turning me on to a new short stick. The Rorshach. Just the thing for someone mentally deranged and turns people I come in contact with into Arkham Assylum attendees. lmao

No comments: