Saturday, July 16, 2016

Business is Business (yes it is a rant)

In this day and age of racial, economic and intelligence profiling. One thing I am rather anal about is business.

This whole support black businesses, organizations and all is fine. All good.
Until...

Your fucking, service, product, event and business ends up being BULLSHIT! And you can call it being an uncle tom and or another bullshit you want. But if you are not providing a com probable and good product or service. Then I hope you need to file bankruptcy soon.

I don't give a damn if you are fucking african, a mex, a towel head or black. Provide quality product and services at a competitive price.

And these fees by the airlines, gubberment and huge corporations are beyond ridiculous. And then you make a mistake and tell me that of sorry we can fix that at the new rate since the rate has changed since I booked it. Really bitch! Really!

And if you tell me in your correspondence that the hotel will call you to schedule your reservation. Don't fucking charge the reservation and you haven't even contacted me.

Yeah black lives matter. The matter of fact need a better business acumen in a bunch of them.

*crushing the mic*

No comments: