Sunday, July 17, 2016

Alone is My Home

I walk alone. Whether by myself or within a crowd. No fear in this situation or even the realization. Merely the way it is.

No, it hasn't always been this way. There have been a couple that I wasn't alone with. Chocolate Doll and Ru Ru had me not needing that.

Why yes, it is contrary to the fact that I do not let someone I like feel like or be alone. But this is not about being fair or equality.

Even when I get the comparisons to exes, people that others have known and the unknown I still keep rolling on. Alone.

What is my preference?
Well, it is not being alone. But I live in reality instead of a piper dream that is personally grown. Not being alone is great. It is the Great Connection, where you can be around someone else and just chill and it is great. Or be doing things together and enjoy it tremendously.

So, as I sit here looking at the distance between me and those in the outer circle. I see the ramifications and options. My feeling has flat lined. Empty ekg recordings.

I continue to walk talk. Gladly ready and able to smile at someone that can be next to me on this ride along. Taking away the concept of being alone.

I conclude with this smile. And don't be over there where you are being alone.

No comments: