Sunday, November 22, 2015

Moods, Moments and the End of Watch

Sister is gone and I have the house to myself. There is a peace among the chaos and inflamed, enraged moments. That peace is a needle in the multiverse but it stands the test of time somehow.

Time has exposed and revealed intricacies that have been stunning and shocking as well as remembrance to what was and is.

Yeah, the evil archangel has a heart. One built in a way that isn't a blueprinted reprint. I love and in love with the One. Given heart, body and soul openly. The old days are gone though. And with it the application of my true comfort laid bare. I no longer cling to previous principles after my appeal and the cataclysmic reveal. The motes in my eyes fried like eggs in the Sahara. The chaotic change has changed me, simple and plain. Sitting behind armor, sentries and land mines lives that warmth, love and caring feeling inside.

Yet, I function and release the tip of the ice berg as if there were no changes. Giving the introductory positioning like lead poisoning. Click, click, click the safe remains closed to outside disturbances.

As my positive prognosis shrinks smaller. As reality squeezes even harder. I understand that change in stature, energy, presence and path. No remorse or anything as I already endorsed the so what thinking and action, both at full strength.

My mood is like standing in the sun. Burning, burnt and burned for eternity and beyond. Giving change, light and devastation with each word and action. Yes, that fits me and it shows through everything.My eclipse merely drips sarcastic, emotionless, apathetic enhancement.

I look at the One I love, the ones I love and those I care about. through the thick and thin we will remain connected if they choose. I still won't fight someone to be in a relationship with in anyway. But, I will still make our connection remain strong as possible.

My relationships mean a lot with me. So I am not flippant about it. But that is part of the reason that I am the exception to others understanding and rules. But right now relations are what they are. Oh well!!

The parental units have reached an all new high. But there is nothing more that I can do about the situation but do my unwanted and public enemy number one duty against the machine called parental units. As in feudal japan you did your duty no matter what your feelings and thoughts were. That is what I have had to do concerning the parental units. Even though I want to gladly go back to not doing a damn thing concerning them again. But I am the only one with a brain outside the 3 of them so I am stuck.

I look and see exactly what I want and need. In it's pure and most raw form. A hardened rock of a woman gleaming underneath is a crystal form of magnificence. I accept it all. Through the attitude, moods and contrary evidence. Simply because that vibe and connection that separated her from everyone and everything else was the ultimate defining factor. That one feeling is the prognosis for good thing in a better future.

The remnants of parts of me remain loosely caught on pikes. My flesh and brains stained with heart and soul remains. The whole is dismembered.

I wonder if I will ever be whole again. As I see the key to make that happen.

will it ever be

The End of My Watch again?


No comments: