Monday, August 03, 2015

Preparations, Current timeline and Moments

Excitement led. Fed me even.

Here and now. I look and I see the white noise.

Conflict and thoughts reflect and re-reflect the things that have happened.

Limbo. Yeah that would be a apt description.


Countdown to my first trip to Canada. Toronto even. Glad I am finally satisfying that need to leave the country even if it is just across the border. Still is out side of conus at least.  Time to see what is like in the land of the looney.

Some much has transpired and been revealed. I have watched myself transform back to before I was married with a different twist apparently. Just those things that carried me are now just flatlined I guess.

By product of interaction with people in the last over a week has been I have wrote at least 20 pieces of poetry. Plenty of journal entries have happened as well. lol plenty of the stuff is not for the soft, sensitive people.

I was asked if I was giving someone The Representative. Well, yeah that is what he is here for. There are only two people that don't get the Rep. Basically, it is what the humans need.

I am still continuing to enjoy the Control Book. It really has been helping things.

If you need me then you can find me here in the Fortress of Solitude. Drinking and writing.

Well, better just shoot me a message since you won't be able to find me.

No comments: