Sunday, August 02, 2015

The Miyamoto Musashi Principle

I have read, observed, witnessed and experienced a gamut of things through life, through the last year, through the last month.

My journey has become a solitary one again. I guess a back to basics intensive spec ops program.

As Musashi said you have to master those things that are you. To bend them to your will and understanding. And that is something I allowed to slip away from me for a while.

The journey turned into an attempted caravan with expectations and indentations. Concern, caring and even love for others are parts of the whole. But it is a whole outside of the whole. Something I seriously forgot.

One must be fluid with attack and defense. Showing no intent or application to which is which until it is too late. A principle I forgot, ignored or something. Very, very poor on my part. I gave way to those things that I am and never will be a part.

Chance after chance. I played my parts. I gave the outlook and faith of the anticipating, excited novice monk. Each moment escalating and showing a spotlight on how things were and what things are. The light held back nothing. Illuminating the things I liked, hated and was unseen to me.

The questions of do I still have a heart, love, feelings or any connection with humankind? Yeah in ways I do. But those things are in my ways. Not the desire of humans and society. No matter how much I assimilate, I don't fit and that is not a problem for me. It is simply life for me.

This journey alone is what it has always been. I got my road dawg and that is a welcome comfort. But even with that I have to make this quest happen. I have to climb Mt Fuji again against the hordes of demons and humans.

The fight continues. Refocused and frenzied.

Principle, journey, destiny and purpose

Reign!!!!

No comments: