Sunday, March 08, 2015

Fake Swingers, BDSM and People

I have run into fraudulent people all my life. But since the cabin trip and beach trip last year I have really seen just how far it will go.

People who spout about how everyone is a family and using the "I love you" phrase are so sickening. I watched as they did that and then were using the same people they said that to. All I am sure with a smile on their face. Such a attrocious act of silliness.

In these lifestyles and life all you have is who and what you are. Your representation. And of course it can be real, unknown or false do to representation and observation. But when your actions show the true you then there really is nothing to be said. And this is where I saw this mess.

If you are going to swing or be in BDSM. Let it be because you want to enjoy a group of like minded people. Not some formed clique and cash cow. Be friendly and accepting. There is so much wrong judgement it is silly. Just because you don't like this or that. You don't agree with something. Doesn't make you the law or barometer to inflict it on others. Unless you are a dictator. Then you can do what you want until your run is over.

Each twisted individual brings about a negative connotation and experience that wasn't necessary if those that caused it just were themselves and didn't need to spread what they thought others should do, enjoy and like upon others. If you are some twisted up switch lesbian, dom or whatever then be that. Just don't try to lead others to join your madness.

As I have sat back. Watched and listened to people. I merely realized that there were more people that I needed to distance and cut off from myself.

So if you want to truly hang out and have fun then DO IT!
If you want people to be close and so called family then Do It and act accordingly!

People need to step up to the plate and do instead of all this talking for nothing at all.  I am just annoyed and tired of this mess. And it is the so called people that are supposed to be close to you that are the biggest culprits.

No comments: