Saturday, March 14, 2015

Black or White

I am just that simple. I know people want to say wait there is a grey area. But for me that is pretty much a no man's land.  Of course this contributes to my Capt Caveman ways I am sure for others.

I use to fight with and against others about growing, coming closer and moving forward in relationships. Because relationships are very important to me. In fact their importance has grown to the point where I am extremely picky and protective about them now.

My automatic response to a relationship is be direct and discuss, find out and ask what is going on and all aspects of our interaction.  I have been told that makes me the scary man with the boom drop voice projection that they don't want to open up to.

In the same token I feel that members of a relationship that we either push forward or dissolve.  And that is made on me making a decision and evaluating the cost effectiveness of the relationship at hand.

As it is said: I will lose interest once the other member of the relationship is no longer invested as much as I am in the relationship. And after I express my displeasure with the other person. I merely ex communicate them.

Like currently I have stepped back from once deep relationships because of lack of interest in having a relationship on their part. I have no desire to put forth effort after effort for absolutely nothing at all.

Black or white.
It keeps things simple and organized.
Unfortunately the humans really don't like or understand it much.

oh well!

No comments: