Sunday, August 31, 2014

Tectonic Shift

Danger sense has gone off. Well, to be honest it has been on defcon 4 for a few months now. Very lately it seems like a credible, huge threat is immenent.

The knowledge that I have found out from both EA and HQ have made me analyze. The cost-benefit analysis of interactions. With EA there seems to have been a curtain in the way. All wasn't as transparent as it had seemed. From HQ I receive constant warnings. Comments to assault the intrigue and attraction.

And now the energy flow seems different. As if the chi has been divergent upon something that has happened over that way. And I have no idea about what or why it is. So I steal myself. Prepared  for the Long Kiss Goodnight.

Honestly, I have no clue what may or may not be in store. But after all I am an Eagle Scout and the boyscout motto is Be Prepared!


*Doomsday...Out*

No comments: