Sunday, August 31, 2014

DETACHMENT: The Eye of Agamoto

I grew up reading Dr Strange comic books. And I understood the plight of the sorceror of earth. Constantly holding a superior demon in check.

In his astral form he traveled through different planes of existence. That is where I try to remain most of the time. With human pissing me off at every turn. It just is best that way. While also allowing for analysis and reflection.

I am like an on and off switch when it comes to humans. Especially females.
On is where I actually care and think about you and your well being.
Off is where you range from an associate: someone that I know but that is about all. Down to nothing where I could care less about you living.

I have been a part of and watched these rolling rapids on the river of life lately. Through that journey I have found myself with more distance than anything lately. To become closer seems to have warranted more distance.

I have opened my eye to listen, observe and think on things.

with the way things are going currently.

The more twisted, disenchanted and detached I have become.
Either the current right now will sweep me away for I will arrive at the proper destination.


*Doomsday is...Out*

'

No comments: