Friday, August 22, 2014

Rope, Debauchery and Pain

Many years ago living in Japan I became intrigued with Shibari (japanese rope bondage). Between that and the rituals of pain and cleansing. It became part of my childhood and more. Never knowing then that it would add to my flames of intrigue.

So, when Black Beat came up from conversation with Emerald. I decided to take a leap. To nurture my desire and understanding for the sadistic, bondage and domination that I keep inside. Emerald said that it would be a good way to release the rage and anger that holds my cells together. Between that and the interactions with Lil Red lately have allowed me to let it out. It has been gradually so far but increasing in intensity. As Lil Red calls for more pain. I lick my lips and am thankful. For it will allow me to give into what lies beneath the caged armor.

Choking, slapping and ass smacking have been the tip of sadistic tendencies since the beginning. Here I am at the crossroads of unleashing the reigns and letting the full force of Zeus out.

I watched with contentment, pleasure and pure energy as everyone played in the dungeon. Wanting to strap Lil Red to a St Andrews cross or other apparatus. To flog her into an ultimate glee. But I did unleash more of my need to inflict pain on Emerald and Lil Red while I attended. Watching the reaction as I flogged, slapped ass and face made me relish every delicious moment. Feeling their energy and pleasure at my purposeful pain filled me.

Mr Mentl and Verity's rope work and demonstration helped fulfill and fuel me even further. Just watching them gave me a boost to my need to release more of this Dark Side held in check within.

Lil Red seeks more pain. It is time to let loose more of Zeus the All Father power upon her sexy body!!

No comments: