Friday, August 22, 2014

DOMINION!!!

I have naturally been a Dom. Embraced myself not that long ago. Understanding being a dominant more and more. An ongoing journey that is picking up speed.

In these last few months. I have been evaluating, experiencing and heavily thinking. Desiring a poly relationship but understanding just how difficult it is to even have a primary relationship. The twists and differences are surreal. I have known and been reinforced through Black Beat workshop the importance of starting off with a sturdy foundation. Making sure the primary and relationship as a whole is strong.

I thought I found the best possible poly relationship that could be created. Then there was clarity. As I realized the instability of one and the unknown of the other. I know the strengths of the union as a whole or even myself one on one with each of them.

Dominant is the leader in the relationship. And that is what I seek to give. Yet, finding the proper one or ones to share that with is mission impossible. But I see the glimmer of hope because of the vibe and connection that I currently have is the holy grail that I hold onto. Still, there are no garauntees or sure things.

Vetting and consideration is where things lie right now. I understand that but it battles my desire for this journey to be completed.To begin a dynamic anew and with purpose and potency. I have seen the possibility and it has reinforced the desire and craving.

Ready for the dominion, security and stability of this strong dynamic that I seek.

No comments: