Saturday, April 15, 2006

My Life

Mary J Blige talked about it

But that is her exceptions

My Life

Here I am
The one that claims this spirit
Inhabiting the plane

Have I held any meaning?
A thought?
Done anthing worthwhile?

That is a judgement call

When you
See
Think
Remember Me

What is it that comes to mind?

Anything?
Everything?
Negative or Positive?

I guess even knowing who I am is a plus
Being more than a number or symbol
Must count for something

For I am like that tree
Born from the earth
Growing and blossoming
Yielding flowers and fruit
Sustaining others
Relying on interaction

There is life without me
Yet with me included it can make thing more lively
Even tolerable

But to have life is truly a blessing

For in the end
We are but a whimper
An after thought
Then dust in the billowing wind

No comments: