Thursday, May 24, 2018

When One Anvil Falls, They All Fall

To say that things have been a rollercoaster would be comparing a snail to a whale in size difference.

Looks like I am going to have to cancel going to my god daughters graduation with the stuff that happened here are the house as well as the other plus add on the male parental unit. So yeah, I am like fuck it all real well now.

Plus the things going on with folks mothers and family so concern about them.

I had another flashback to losing platinum babe yesterday when I was told someone that I have never met but have a good connection with has something terminal. It really made me consider things and wish I could be there.

I will just keep folks in prayer, concern and all even the ones that are somewhere off in the distance doing their thing.


Fuck it all...

No comments: