Monday, April 16, 2018

A Quick Review of a Week in Netherland

I got back last week to the same old aspects of everything that needs to be fixed, handled and a miracle made out of.  But increasingly that has become the case.

Still loving those bomb ass wild Carolina bbq wings at Wing It though. Damn, I am addicted.

I watched and listened as attitude flared up. Watched jealousy apparent erupt from the ashes.

Found diagnosis mixed with unexpected messages out of the blue made me very circumspect.

Cigars burned while I dealt with issues both new and old. As I took time to associate values and levels to what has to be done next. From compartmentalizations to being spaced.

It made me wish I had someone to be myself, talk to and let the guard down with. Then I remember that the enemies are everyone. Especially within camp.

I am ready to watch Avengers Infinity War a few times shortly. And then it will be on to some serious Deadpool 2. Which I wish was already here so I can see this Cable adventure.

The book is being worked on. The writing lately has been filled with incite and moving feelings. The ink is spilling in a vicious and main line manner. Well more than before.

It is time to get my tattoo done. And I need to prepare to have a patch made as well.

Out with the old and in with the new. A new journey begins, while the old won't be renewed.

Hell, I might not even be bothered with the event with the demon and do what I do. It definitely will be more fun and interesting as well.

Time for some writing and dogfighting. So Tallyhoe!!!

No comments: