Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Poetic Moment: The Message

The classic related to things going down and I used it as muse.


Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge
I'm trying not to lose my head
It's like a jungle sometimes
It makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under



Inspired this...

The Message



Invisible forces
Push and pull
As the marks are left

Each moment passes
As the chasm grows
The moon rock floats further away from
The sun

Your actions
Now like the Hubble telescope
Revealing more and more

As words of
Affirmation
Love
Relational
Fall like politician’s
Lies

My eyes wide open
As eyes remain
Wide shut

As the epitaph is written
Upon the left ventricle
In the most intimate of care

Sayonara
Arrivederci
Au revoir

Where was once there
Is now
Where you chose it to be

Thank you



From the chocolatezeus collection  12/13/17  ©

No comments: