Saturday, November 25, 2017

Poetic Expression: The Climax of Connection

The Climax of Connection



Time
Timing
Distance
Enemies to our being

Broadband
Phone lines
Life lines to our
Growing intensity

Until

The moment
Where it was just you and me

First playfully
The heat grew to an ingested fury

Deep kisses of
Long, passionate exhalations

In that moment
Energy flowed and ebbed fully
Thankfully uncontrollably

Removing some of your
Fear
Nervous
Anxiety

Neurons firing
Souls joined intimately
Our energy eclipsed

Enter the creation of the
Universe of
You and me

Bodies melted into
Delicious, unstoppable
Volcanic eruptions

As I finally
Gave you the last parts of me

Shooting evidence of my craving for you
Creamy emulsifications
To this alter
We had waited to create

We drank
Bathed
Inserted all of ourselves
Into this moment

The moment
I gave you the rest of me
The up close and personal examples of
Everything I said and shared freely

Two hearts began to beat
Love created our melody
You sang and I released
Love’s notes screamed

In that morning’s heat
We created
This one of a kind of entity

No matter how brief
We are now stirred with
A ferocity

Connected
Deeply and fully
In and intimacy that we
Were destined to be

Now
Craving
Desiring for more
Fanned flames that diminish Hades

We are here now
Ready and willing to indulge in our
Destiny




From the chocolatezeus collection  11/25/17  ©

No comments: