Saturday, November 25, 2017

When It is No Longer a Scene...Just Need

you prepare yourself. Thinking that we will do a scene.

I look at you in all your chocolate delight. Until everything turns red and your chocolate smolders upon my presence.

As I grab you and choke slam you onto the dresser. The barrage of slaps and punches to the stomach reign. Only to be relieved by me pulling off the dresser by your twists to drag you down the hallway kicking and screaming. To be met with a body slam onto the floor.

I straddle you. Pinning your arms above your head as I continue slap after slap. Leaning in to choke you harder and harder. you want to pass out but I won't let you.

I tie you to the door. Beating you with bat and bokken. More punches and kicks rain upon your body. The pain wells and swells within you. But I won't stop.

Only to turn you over and shove my fist in your pussy nice and hard. To fuck you relentless with my fist as I bend you backwards. Holding your hair in my hand and choking you.

turning you over one final time as I grip your neck with both of my hands and squeeze ever so tight. My only words, "remember and understand why you brought this upon yourself. There is always more.'  As you slip into the darkness of unconsciousness.


Merely an intro into what will happen upon the road that you are on...

No comments: