Friday, October 20, 2017

Poetry: To Dance with Evil in the Void of Life

To Dance with Evil in the Void of Life



That defining moment
When I pulled you into my arms
Gripped your juicy ass in my hands
Held you close

We danced
To a rhythm and beat
Solely created by our souls
Sonnets procured from
Love, lust, desire and caring
Completely oblivious to all else
Bold

Professed need for you
On levels of marriage, inner sanctum
Type of permanent hold

The prognostication
Of your
Love, caring and ability
I hold

As I looked into those
Soul stirring eyes
Lost in that deliciously divine smile
I held you close

Until the big reveal
The point where everything was sold
At that moment
When darkness turned to transparency

Now there is only
The dance
Marvel’s What ifs

That are left to hold

When you dance with evil in the void of light
Within the darkness or the light
Something takes
Hold




From the chocolatezeus collection  10/20/17  ©

No comments: