Friday, August 25, 2017

Uncharacteristic Moment Reveal

This is one of those times where I need comfort. That comfort of talking, laughing, chilling, fucking and play. Everything doesn't have to happen but hell if one happened now it would help.

Arrived in damn awful state of bama this morning at 424am. I rode straight on through the storms and all to get my aunt, her sister and uncle here.

The female parental unit liver and kidneys are at 13 percent. Heart function is at 15 percent. And none of that bothers me.  Yeah, I have been up there to see her today after we arrived.

That black and white view that red and babygirl always talk about me having has about went to straight black now with the way things have rolled. I have managed but now I am wondering why bother managing any of it.

I know it is strange but I actually need some comfort from whoever I am dating or with once in a blue moon to keep things in balance and not be in a murderous rage.  I am looking at the scale and that bitch is broke hard to the side right now.

Yeah, hugs, kissing, cuddling, rub down and that special move lil red does would make things bareable right now.


Angry ABM locked and loaded. Prepared for action!!

No comments: