Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Reenactment of the Battle of the Bulge Life Unscripted Style

I care
I like
Even in ultra rare occasions I love

But yet I do my duty
Do what must be done
Maintain others before myself

I am
Who and what I am


The weekend was long, agitating, tiring, enraging and a whole bunch of fuck shit. It reminded my I am alone at all times now.

I drove Auntie, her sister and my uncle down to see the female parental unit who was and is still in the hospital. The police weren't out. We made it their safely even though Auntie's sister lied about fixing the car.  They spent a lot of time with her over the weekend. She needed it.

The female parental unit's sisters and brother got a first hand look at what the deal is going on for real with them down there. And I just looked at them and said I told you so.

I spent the time calculating what I would have to do next concerning them two and all the shit going on. Along with the things going on with babygirlprincess and others. I managed disaster after disaster all weekend. Hell, to be fucking honest all this damn year.

For the first time in a very long time I thought about the thing that red does that makes me relax and normally take a nap. And that was what I needed. Once that came to mind I nodded to myself and put on the rest of the Evil Armor so I could return to where I needed to be.

Got back this morning. Dropped them off and got my car. Now I have to get the car fix as well. Then more good news this afternoon from huntsville.

I am tired. I am worn. I actually do want some tlc and comfort.

Then there is reality.

And I hear Rico yelling, "Do you apes want to live forever?"

I remember

I breathe

Return to do what I must.



OH, and if you haven't seen Hitman's Bodyguard with ryan reynolds and samuel jackson it is hilarious.

Go check on someone you care about and love. Hug, kiss or just show that you are thinking about them.

As I look at my Doomsday clock. I say...

Be Well.

No comments: