Sunday, May 17, 2015

Live From the Pits of Doom

Well, Apocalypse intensive training started this week. I am doing better with the workouts, weapons than I am with eating. I am not eating enough. Just like my doctor keeps telling me. Hell, I just don't want to eat most of the time. Which is really crazy.

The trip to and from getting the parental units was hell on steroids. I still am tire and sore. Maybe that might also be to working out and not eating enough as well. But damn that. This trip helped increase the pain.

The things you do for and as duty. Duty is doing what you have to or are charged to do because of whatever factor or factors. I am not a fan of the parental units but I have to do stuff because if I don't it will be a disaster anyway or even worst. It doesn't make me happy and I am very happy in my solitude.

Hmmm, I will just say things are weird right now. A weird place at a weird time. Isn't that normal, you ask?  Not to this level funny person. Anyway, chalk it up with the mountains of everything else.

Well with what is going down. Some music will speak louder than I need to.




Until the next time

No comments: