Thursday, October 19, 2006

Invocation of the Hateration


Thursday Afro Challenge

Here in the darkness
I face my eternal rejection
Incessant nagging of my being
Internal, external trauma like bleeding

Never-ending
Unrelentless
I have to be
That rock and stone
Steadfast in life’s stream

Now its my time
My turn
To liberate my complacency
Unleash the anger that I keep
Secreting the pent up Dark Beast

This pain and hurt
Made these thoughts what they were

Cowardly they hide behind their computers and words
Thinking that their locations I won’t find
That they are safely out of sight
Out of mind

My neurons firing
Cloak and dagger thoughts saturating my mind’s bin
Yeah I got something for all of them

Here I invoke the curse of an angry Greek God
Blood splatters spray
As I swoon and sway through the internet led party
Knowing I brought all of you here this day

My incantation finished
Carnage left for the vultures to dine in
Smitten smile upon my face
I got those muthafuckas
So much for their jealous hateraid


From the Chocolatezeus collection 10/5/06

No comments: