Thursday, May 30, 2019

I am not your mannequin

my daddy would be able to comfort me and make me feel great
this dominant does this and it works for me so you should too
if you just keep me happy then you will be great

Thank you to the me too people

More and more in these current times I find females have found some unique and many common ways to remain distant, disconnected but still get or try to get what they want.

There is always some female comparison that will only be beneficial to them and attempts to keep their vague idea of control. In observation the biggest culprits are the multi degree, i am queen so and so, princess puff n stuff etc. Of course realizing that they have to take this rough and tough posturing in the world to deal with whatever gender issues and inequalities there.  But when it comes to dating or being in a dynamic then you have already failed.

Not saying don't advocate for yourself and the things you want. Just leave that fake ass manipulative ideology wherever you found it because it only fucks things up.  And for all the being upset because you are being judged unfairly on who you are only to make sure to judge, manipulate and more a man that you claim you are interested in or with shows your complete acceptance of your hypocrisy and that is who and what you are.


Thank you for the edification

No comments: