Wednesday, February 27, 2019

My Motto: All In Or All Out

I have been told that I need to think and act in the grey area. And I refuse to do that because I refuse to allow myself to be some wishy washy, blow in the wind fool.

In love, life, my dynamic and relationships it is All in or All out.  The reason why I love deeper than females can handle as well as ca let them have their disconnection that they want.

As I prepare for even more solidification of the House of Havoc next week I look at the picture as a whole and I am thankful for the learning, growth and realization. It has brought me to a stronger relationship and dynamic standard as well as a stronger House.

I can't wait for next week. All in goes All in Full Monty.

Plus I am looking forward to the new new as well. *grin*

No comments: