Saturday, July 07, 2018

Must be monkey bitch weekend

I see the monkey bitches are coming out this weekend from tree hugging monkey bitch, to weak hearted monkey bitch and this monkey bitch lance jamison or his name on set siromega76.

This monkey bitch boy has been going around violating females and claiming his bitch ass is a fake ass dominant for a long time now. Apparently this monkey bitch didn't like me informing him to not contact me and mine. So he contacts little one again to say tell your fat boy I won't push up on you too hard. This bitch ass don't know no better but he better keep trying to find the inexperienced and females that will fall for that shit.

So between him and seeing the other monkey bitches come out the woodwork this weekend I had to inform and put the psa out there for them. Keep your dumb fucked up asses in Florida, worthless ass nyc, and gboro.

No fucks given at all. And they definitely don't want it over here.

No comments: