Saturday, February 24, 2018

Poetic Understanding: The Nexus

The Nexus



Holding separate volatile universes together
Underneath the weight of the galaxy
While straddling two black holes

That is the relational space where you will find me
Land mines for situationship enemies
Open arms for the open minded and ready

There is no blueprint
This shit is not easy

Taking strong willed women
Being the lynchpin of being
While adjusting to and holding down things

Holding burning suns
On erratic courses
With strength, wile and will
While still letting them
Run free and be themselves

So tell me again
About what is or isn’t a relationship
Or how it is all about sex

Because I am watching you struggle with
Your situationship
And you have the nerve to talk about
This poly dynamic

Oh wait
That’s right you are an expert
Always whining and crying
About what was said or done

So tell me again
What I should do
With your anti knowledgeable self?

I will be here waiting
With my three or more

But don’t rush
I am sure you have plenty wisdom
To depart
From yourself




From the chocolatezeus collection  2/24/18  ©

No comments: