Sunday, October 29, 2017

Welcome to the Ironclad

Communication...DEAD!
Connection...DEAD!
The Future...Hilarious Laughter!

So my week has been one of under siege. Where everyone came and got their licks in.I am really hoping the coalition is getting their best to coordinate this though.

I had to laugh when mvp asked me about everything. I had to laugh and respond that it is just Me, Myself and I as usual. The "ghost who walks" amidst the alleged loved ones and crowds.  I have always been by myself. Well except for once. So it is not big deal anymore.

Just sitting here enjoying sweet potato pie and remembering past trips and adventures. Things discusses and enjoyed. Like a photo album though, I had to revisit, remember and put that stuff back away where it all belongs.

See, I try to make sure that red and bgp are comfortable and happy with what they do and their comfort level. None of it is conventional or even convenient. But oh well they are happy with what they are doing and that is all that counts. I am happy for them.

Things have changed so drastically that I honestly stopped giving a fuck until they actually want to give a fuck and then it is only for that time period they are available for that fuck to be given.

I am tickled that it is thought that me being angry, grumpy and all truly affect as much is thought. If that was the case I wouldn't have said I loved you or what I wanted with you. But it is all good. As they say it is in the "eye of the beholder."

Not angry. Not emotional or feeling. No regrets.

I am what I am.
And what I am is....

IRONCLAD

No comments: