Tuesday, October 31, 2017

As the Beat Continues

I am sitting here listening to DeeJayL3xx and just in the groove.

Being asked if there has been communication reminds me just how distant things are. How far removed the strings have gotten. That use to bother me. Well, until I stopped fighting against the Celestials. Make them work and keep moving is the key.

What was right is now wrong or gone. What was important is now encased in carbonite.

The best thing from the weekend was watching episodes of "Shit My Dad Says." Had me just hollering and laughing. It stars William Shatner. Funny as hell to me.

I watched some wrestling. Natty definitely is a thick little bitch as i saw her and the smackdown folk assault raw. Between her steph mcmahon, sasha banks, the alexa bliss chick and the chick that use to be charlotte flairs protege I would definitely fuck their brains out and enslave them.

Solutions, solutions, solutions. Things definitely presented themselves fully. And it is past time to stop doing my duty and go back on the offensive.

On that Spice and dancehall now.

Makes me need to hit Jamaica again. But that will be next year for sure. It is time to get moving again. Ru asked me not to disappear again or at least just tell her when I go incognito. Like I said it really wouldn't matter since it is not like I would be missed for a year or two anyway. lol

I am just here. This completely describes everything.

No anger. No nothing at all.

Just laughter at all situations and all involved or uninvolved.


Enjoy your own beat and dance to your personal playlist.

Enjoy

No comments: