Sunday, August 13, 2017

I Walked Into the Minefield and the Minefield Won

So here we go with a week review...

It has been a long week. Fatigue, not sleeping, eating barely and a little bit of everything has gone on. Life was covering it's bases apparently.

I will and have walked through the bottom of hades and hell for those I love. Even when it is them that are the current enemy. Right now I am bloody and battered beyond recognition. But still love, caring and concern remain my mission.

Things with babygirlprincess opened my eyes to things with everyone that I was involved with. The factors, miscommunication, mistakes.  One of those things was that I asked them to be and do something that was strictly for and of me. So I had to apologize for that.

Definitions of needs, comforts and feeling have changed. An full metal alchemist transmutation.All from experience, miscalculations and observations.

I ask you
Just take my hand
Let Us stand
stand together
once again

this evolved
relationship
a 3rd Bass
Product of the Environment



Maybe it is time to call Amanda Wahler. Ready taskforce x.

Send the Suicide Squad in


And I missed Charlie at the cigar shop wednesday unfortunately. I haven't seen him in like 3 months. Missed him by 30 minutes.

The Joker and Apocalypse symbol in the air
Is Mr Wolf dead?

No comments: