Thursday, November 10, 2016

Poetic Moments...Relationship: Chopped and Skrewed

Relationship: Chopped and Skrewed


Began like Rocky
My declaration and honesty
Direct punch to the face

Love is what was sought
Intimacy and relationship
That stood out

Oh wait
I wanted and needed
Relationships that stood out
My fault

You tell me you love me
Claim my importance to you
We mean something

Then I am equated to
Your girlfriends
Your friends
And other things

My head tilted
Thoughts of chunking the deuce

As I hear you say
I want and need to feel
Special and important

Or

So nonchalant
That I wonder if
A relationship is even
What you wanted

Focused on equality
For those that are not even
In our relationship scene

Importance
Uniqueness
Meaning

The things that are
Chopped and skrewed
And not even in a
Good H-town good beat
Way

Messages
Understood
Retained

Lights, camera, action
The only remains

from the chocolatezeus collection  11/10/16

No comments: