Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Choking Alice in Wonderland

It is and has been frustrating. Plain and simple.  Then again, that is what humans are for and amount to. And then there are the ones that hold the crown of that arena. I tend to associate, come across them and more.

I am on that Ice T "Rhyme Pays." Under the labyrinth is where I may be stranded. But I will make sure that a nuke is used to destroy it all. Make things glow with purpose and design.

Where am I at? Answer: on my throne. Implementing and escalating the *scorched earth policy.*

Humans want me to conform and change. Become a softer, non caveman version of me. That has gone on always and permanently. But as Ru and I discussed. I am not going to change. Just be me and remain Zeus above and below all things.

I realized I found comfort and pleasure. And in doing so my vigilance was affected. With the change I understood I would be torn about it. But I only can account for and control me, myself and I.  Just had to take the good with the bad. The comfort and things are diminished quite a bit. Not as much as with the humans. But still transmuted elements. Still it is a strange thing.

There is no path.

The land is more than topsy turvy.

So....

I will:
Predict
Accept
and Conquer

No comments: