Tuesday, January 23, 2007




You Don’t See?

Can’t you see
That beauty that you are
My compliments are not unbound
I pay homage to your beauty
Because it is the truth without a doubt

There is no lie coming from my mouth
I don’t have to say it to get your body
My mind already got it

Look into the mirror and see
Let go of your insecurities
Enjoy the Aphrodite beauty you see
Not the things that have been told maliciously

Only you can believe
The luscious queen that you be
Otherwise denying compliments given freely

My eyes and mind agree
That your sexy
Your beauty true belief
Sultry subtlety
No false make up needs

Beauty runs shallow and deep
Hands down you get them beat
Just let your spirit free
And you will be able to finally believe
What I already have seen
That you are the one and only
True Beauty Queen


From the Chocolatezeus collection 1/22/07 ©

1 comment:

Blaq112akalilteddybear said...

Nice page I am here yoo under blaq112 I like this page too especiallly the pic .Dam we end up in same places I love you

Juanita