Thursday, December 21, 2006

the Entertainer in Me


Why I Dance

I do it for me
When I have loosened up
Had a few drinks
Enjoyed some company

Then I am ready to just be
Have fun
Come laugh with me
Dance with me

Hit the floor
I don’t care
Tonight the entertainment is going to be there

It’s me that they will look at and stare
The hell with posting up
Watching the club

I dance with you
Because I think you are cute
I want to watch your body move
See what skills you can unloose

Two stepping may be what I do
For a minute or two
Or we can go old school
Throw out a prep
A snake or two

But my dance

It’s not for you
I do what I do
Because I am going to enjoy this mood
When I am the entertainer
Gone is my protection attitude

Lets get down
Bust a move
Step in the name of love
Or cha cha slide with you

Once that music
Has gripped me totally
I just want to keep it flowing
Burning up the floor
Heating up and sweating

When you move I move
They watch us two
Laughing and smiling

Now you know why I dance
Why I enjoy that mood
When the attitude
Is gone
Replaced with my gratitude
DJ keep it jumping dude



From the Chocolatezeus collection 12/21/06 ©

No comments: