Monday, June 19, 2006

Elusive Apprhension of the RAW

Thats right we search dilligently, sometimes crazily
For that RAW

Real
Ass
Woman

Sought after like the lochness monster
Berift of fairytale pondering
Searching for the one and only
Sifting through the pseudo and phoney

Yeah I found my match
That chick with class
Damn I guess I will pass
Because she is just another one that showed her ass

Different looks
Different backgrounds
Different lives
Going to the same results
What the fuck

The words LOVE
Used strategically
Something to weild against me

The journy continues
Still in need of that RAW on my personal menu
A loving, married venue
Pulsing throughout my every sinew

Still serching for that RAW
That elusive midnight star
Transcending my life by far
Mirroring my life as the top star

I know it is hit and miss
Reaching for this one time gift
Sift after sift
Rifling through the bullshit
Finding the pure evidence
That this chick, that chick was never Heaven sent.

My journey remains most RAW
Search and Rescue the only worthwile part
For is it our lives we must save
Stave the negative waves

My RAW is worth wait
But damn just hurry up for Christ's sake


from the chocolatezeus collection 6/19/06 (c)

No comments: