Wednesday, December 09, 2020

Poetic Moment: With the Tip of My Chapeau

 



A Tip of my Chapeau



it is ok

I understand the fear

intrepedation

due to your past

stuck in concrete

mental, emotional, spiritual

imprisonment


from chino to kokomo

your demographic is

represented


no worries

you csn keep

maintain the cold

of that heart and soul


no consent violation

to your choice in actions

ability to maintain

your representative


keep on doing that

safety dance

so your defenses can last

be the best of the less

queen of the mess


hats off in respect

salute to strength in

sensitive deflections


amid the yells and screams of

relevance

silence of the lamb style

development


I give this slow clap

as I tip my cap


may your be

all that you have chosen

semi internally




from the chocolatezeus collection 12/9/20 (c)

No comments: