Saturday, August 29, 2020

A Walk Through the Multiverse




 Seems like each moment brings more news of things that are really not wanted nor preferred. In the same token this time has revealed so much as well.

Today, Chadwick Boseman who played the Black Panther died. The police state, violence and fear increases daily. People have revealed their true selves throughout all of this or a lot more than they had previously. 

In the same token this has allowed true spectral analysis of all things. It has brought about pieces to fit the hole puzzle as well as reflect on the past. The light has been shown on the path for all it has been, is and can be. 

Growth has been hard at times. Hell, it has been painful many times. Especially in things that involve love, emotion and connection. 

But I had to turn my head to the side when I was asked about if I truly loved my ex. I did and part of me still does. And of course the follow up question of why can't I be friends with someone after we don't work out. I tried that with the ex and she chose against that. And I respected it all as she asked me to and moved on. In that I realized how far I had come in the love department. I wouldn't have ever considered being friends or trying again after we were done in the past. Now, I tried it and the rule remains in place again. But open to extreme circumstance only. 

This reminds me of Bilbo Baggins "there and back again." 

Because this living Life Unscripted is and has been one of legend. From the unbelievable adventures to the what the fuck was that? From learning to play at Black Beat basically to still learning but a ways further down the road. And this Leather life added to this in ways that I had no clue about. 

I miss the regular marathon sex and play sessions, the conferences, travel and getting out living. But, I can't say it is too bad because I have had a chance to do some of that still. And best of all is watching everything come together and fall into place Where I have who, what and things that I need to love, live and succeed 

And I still get to laugh at the attitudes, people that think they know me and those that think that since I am a Male Dominant I am fucking everything and trying to be a collector. So the entertainment remains still. The disdain for the Caveman will remain because I am just me and won't change to suit their ways. Yet, these people are so intelligent. With years of experience, doctorate degrees and all. Yet, truly clueless to living and actually being their own self. 

Parental units birthday today. And I guess he is tired since he was discussing with the sister about getting her moved before he is gone.  So I guess it won't be too long now.

As I remain vigilant and prepared for the things that are unfortunately coming next with those I love. I can only pray peace for them and continue My Thunderbolt type of close support. 

The multiverse really needs that gauntlet snap right about now lmao

No comments: