Saturday, February 10, 2018

Trust: The Final Infraction

it is well known and documented that I don't trust anyone really. Hell, I have learned that people choose their level of trust with me through their actions and abilities.  But when I give you my trust and the opportunity then it's meaning is highly significant.

But see trust is not only about the truth but also about the application of when and how to handle interactions, emotions, feelings and more. The things that are not so simple.

I trust you to value the insider trading parts of me that you get when we are in a relationship or dynamic.

I trust you to care for and hold sacred emotions and feelings that are expressed and not seen by others outside of my circles.

I trust you to understand when it is not the time to bring up yours and others agendas during my and our critical moments in time.

These things are not that difficult I think. Well, for me they are not.


This is one of the things that separate those that can trust versus those that cannot. Like I explained in a group. If you are going to be together or try to be with someone you have to have trust. But if someone errodes or ignores that trust then their is a cause and effect to it.


Does it hurt when you can no longer trust the person or persons that you are in a relationship or dynamic with? Yes. But it sheds light upon everything and then you have to make decision about what to do next.


Take heed and be vigilant.

No comments: