Sunday, February 12, 2017

Storm Shadow...a Recap

Times have been interesting indeed. Things have definitely happened.

Happy about hitting Amsterdam and enjoying myself. And really happy about the flight price. lol  The line up for Jamaica and Dominican Republic is coming along nicely. I won't be hanging with Ru for her birthday since their are those I do not care for going wherever they are going. So I will catch her when she is stationary again and we can do our thing.  And depending on this offer I may get to do England and Scotland this year as well. hoorah!  Looks like will be getting back to the old school ways of being Ghost.

So the hot topic has been dating, relations and the modern way lately. With Tigger, lil one, red and in general discussions.  There was some good, bad and ugly type of expressions. lol  But it definitely is a wonderful thing when there are those that can understand and accept that my path is not your path but our goals can be the same if you choose to be a team. Some good info, good exchange and good convos were had to diminish the other ones.

Compartmentalization and disassociation have been moved up a level since the beginning of the year at least. It is really working wonders and keeping everyone organized properly.

Watched a lot of movies. The new underworld and resident evil ones. They were alright but nothing to watch repeatedly. Watched john wick 2 yesterday and that was good. At least he kept reloading his guns except for almost the end of the movie i guess they got tired of being accurate.

As I told red since I thought about her when I saw the preview for the tupac biopic "all eyez on me" which will be out later on this year. That might be interesting.

I am more than ready for Logan next month! I hopefully will finally get to see a Wolverine movie that is done properly I hope.

The parental units and their daughter are excommunicated like all other ex factors so who knows what the deal is with them.

apple products still suck! smh!

I think I need to go hang out with Pimpstress since I haven't seen her since that visit at blackbeat years ago.  She good puerto rican people.  Plus she rides a motorcycle! lol

ABM and Caveman forever!
I can't and Won't be stopped.


Enjoy your adventure whatever it may be....

No comments: