Monday, May 02, 2016

Week Plus One Recap

Last week was another rough week. Filled with addressed issues, realizations and my usual analyzing.

There was plenty of red meat and alcohol. So go CAVEMAN! Can't change the standard.

Cigar smoke has billowed most of every day lately. (it has been needed)

Came to understand that I needed more non emotional and feeling type connections outside of the approved situations. Yeah, I have been seriously slipping. I let things get out the vault. We are good now.

i still felt the after effect of Prince dying in my own way. Plenty of his music was on deck.

I have been bumping music steadily and loud for many reasons lately though.

And today I watched Captain America: Civil War. It was good but as usual it couldn't pull off what the comic books did. I won't mention the storyline  in the movie since no one has seen it. But hollywood really fucks things up. I think it will make it's opening projection though. And the introduction of the Black Panther was good. Nothing near the original way it happened so yeah Burn Hollywood Burn!!

I will be seeing it at the movies to enjoy the effect on the big screen thursday.

I am sure that you have enjoyed yourself and your time and adventure. Continue on.

I am off to write the real deal stuff on my other blog. lol

No comments: