Wednesday, October 02, 2019

The Beach, Cigars and the Balance of the Dark Side




It has been a while since I wrote on this one so let's get to some more Life Unscripted.

Had a beach excursion with babycakes that was definitely needed. We chilled, ate, smoked, drank and just enjoyed the time watching the waves or just laying around. Plus she got to see the area I live in finally. The only down side was that Britt's donuts was already closed for the season dammit.

The male parental unit and his daughter are beyond comprehension, help and all. So, it is what it is and just do what a Fixer does when I have to.

A lot of discussion lately has been about dating, relations, relationships and all that with me. From the vanilla as well as the lifestyle sides.

Over these past years I have learned a lot when it comes to dealing with females, women and the others. Things that I have made sure to implement into both dating, dynamic and interactions.

I require women that can handle being a woman. That know and understand their place, importance and all with me without all the issues, drama and distance. I am not going to wait around for someone that is supposed to be an adult to decide to open their mind and heart to be able to communicate, love, understand and be involved. I wasted enough time in the past trying to get those type of individuals to reach the next level.

My take on dating is stronger than it was before I got married but I know it is possible if there is another miracle woman in existence. But I am good with not having that. I will continue to take things as they are able to handle them. Address individuals when there is an issue to see what they choose to do at that point. Run scared or step up and embrace womanhood. My time love, caring and all is way too precious to waste anymore.

I am just thankful for the lessons learned about why there is this lack of ability when it comes to dating, women and the modern age. These past 8 years have provided clarity of understanding and purpose through all that I experienced, did and endeavored

 Lifestyle wise...

Hell, things are just growing. Still not adjusted to this alleged being known thing (yeah, yeah, yeah.) More responsibilities. More travel. More learning and adventures. Add to that the girls presenting. Well babycakes presenting for the first time in the lifestyle. babycakes has been doing it for a long time already. (that's how I met her lol)

California coming up in two weeks and I am looking forward to it. Spend some time to soak up knowledge, get some debauchery in and finally meet someone I have known for a while now.

Spanksgiving next month and this one is shaping up to be one of unprecedented proportions with everyone that is supposed to be coming. My Chief of security duties will see what this entails this time

Still have to figure out where we will do our House trip before next year.

And next year is going to be something else. Both in and out of the lifestyle.

More travel, more travel, more travel!!!

No comments: