Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Seeing Red

Seeing Red

Red for the anger of the things that pierced my heart and soul
The vicious attacks and sarcastic cracks

I see Red for that fire ass passion we gave in and out of bed.
Taking each others orgasms to the head.
Moaning, groaning and screaming is all we said.
As orgasmic assasins we perfected our craft.

Seeing Red, remembering that sexy lingerie.
The sight of you making my heart do a double play.
So damn Sexay.
Keeps me wanting you each and every day.

Red Bullseye for those episodes where you walked out.
Leaving our future in doubt.
I hated going that route.
Only to find out none of our relationsh really did count.

Red lipstick making me need to kiss, lick and suck those juicy lips.
Making me smack my lips in anticipation and shit.
Your kisses never missed.
I because stuck on it.
Addicted to it.
Damn!!! I miss that hit.

Do you See?
Can you see what I see?

All this Red permeates me.
Blinding me to see.

Traces of lipstick
Making my heart sick.

Here I bleed profusely

Now can you truly see?

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ME

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Battery pack laptop