Thursday, August 02, 2018

As the Last Grains of the Sands of Time Fall

It has been a serious time over this almost 2 year period now. So many things have happened and changed. And only about 2 or 3 people know what those things are and have seen the costs and all. And I thank little one and babycakes for that. There has been a lot of negative actions as well as positive. But thankfully I have worked hard to not drown from it all and accepted a little of support.

This time has created a new path, more focus and dedication. Through the pain, agitation and disgust I moved on farther and faster .Leaving behind links, feelings, interests and so much more.

House of Havoc will become brick and mortar. So much will be done and is already being worked on. It is exciting as well as foreboding due to more responsibility.

Sadness and loss has been here. From losing relations, relationships as well as things that have happened to the few people i talk to regularly. It reinforced the helplessness of many things in life. Knowing that I am going to lose those that I have loved as well as those that i care about is something that I have to prepare for as much as I can.

I will continue to feel and watch these last grains of sand fall. Continue to be there and with those that I am close to. Moving forward in strength wisdom and power.

Time to get things together for the next trips and adventures.

At least I still have the memories...aye


No comments: