Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Ready for the Zone?

Zoned Out

Everything is calling me
I am in the zone

I can’t hear the voices from their pratter
Clogging my mind with confusing chatter
Some things do
Others don’t’ matter

Swing batter, batter
Separating the complex highway of informative matter
Reversed style of the misunderstood hatters
For I am the only mad hatter here

Back and forth
Head bouncing
Beat banging
Body rocking

Everything is calling me
But I am here to enjoy being me
I am in the zone

Don’t need a crew I roll alone
Me and my unknown tone
Most don’t know how happy I roam
But hell they aint in my zone

Smiling cause I enjoy this life on loan
Traveling around to keep my mind fully on roam
Disallowing others to make this a crumple zone
Happily, fully entrenched in my zone

Come here lets keep it warm
Fully embrace this storm
The Zone is HOME

From the Chocolatezeus collection 9/10/06 ©

No comments: